Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. I used to have 03 Pitch Black ZX3... 04 Sonic Blue SVT and 03 Comp Orange SVT... After that there was a SRT4... Audi A4 with AT trans and Audi A4 with MT trans.
Now after some searching I found this little thing. Glad to be back FocusFanatics! :)

Sits on coilovers, has Magnaflow exhaust, short ram intake, short shifter with SVT GT500 shift knob, mid wing and new clutch. It's 2003 model with 82k miles. Paid only $4700. I think it's a good buy.

First on the list is euro grill, euro looking headlights with black housing and I have to replace 02 sensor.

Cell pics for now...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good lookin' car for the price. I personally don't like the mid wing other than that it looks clean real clean. Nice find [thumb]

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Hows the magnaflow sound? I had magnaflow on my old integra it was deep and loud as [:)][:)][:)][:)] but I loved it. I might look into magnaflow again for my foci.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Look great, like the mid wing IMO.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would never buy Magnaflow system but since it's already on the car I will leave it alone. It's not too loud or annoying like some systems and has a nice back fire ;). When I get my new camera I will upload a movie clip.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sweet, clean SVT, especially at that price, although it obviously has a timing belt in its near future. I LIKE the mid-wing.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Very clean. I dig it.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
For 4700 that is a great car.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
car looks great! I totally missed the part about you selling your yellow srt 4 for 2 different audi a4's lol.

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
How about a picture of the shifter? I'm interested to see how that looks.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will take a picture later on. Right now I'm at work. To be honest, it looks out of place and its freakin huge. I'm looking to buy something smaller or go oem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts