Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally finished training im gonna be home for the next 10 days and then i start my cross country drive to Ft. Carson to the boring ass mid west region.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome home John!

Just because you will be in the Mid-West doesn't mean you can't post here anymore. We still let Brinton post in here[chairfall]

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess so on the 4th id not sure dont know how to decifer my orders. it feels good to be home about to go take my focus for a drive.

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
I'm finally finished training im gonna be home for the next 10 days and then i start my cross country drive to Ft. Carson to the boring ass mid west region.
WELCOME HOME JOHN!
Good luck!

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my orders say 0002 002 infantry brigade replacement. hopefully my recruiter stays true to the promise he gave me today and gets me 2 extra weeks home so i can be with family for the holidays

·
Registered
0 Posts
John when u drive cross country you gotta do it all FF awesome-like, like the one Ian and Klondike kinda did, like stop and visit like every meet on the way out.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Rock out.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Well if for some reason your recruiter can't make that happen, when you report to your unit at carson they will most likely have block leave for christmas. That's usually what happens.

·
Registered
0 Posts
John Rep the MA fo sure out there, make those meets as extreme as ours, fo reals, they gotta lot to prove themselves against out there, I've seen some of their meets, they need some MA Flava

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell yeah ma is the place to be i even volunteered for abeerdeen and they wouldnt give me that station but i represent the east side and my car will remain tagged to delaware.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its gonna be one week before x-mas right now so i donts see any meets happeninf at that time.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you everyone im making the most of my stay home but im also trying to get it extended so i can stay home for more time.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i didnt set it my moderator friends here did it for me

1 - 20 of 57 Posts