Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i just got back a few days ago from detachment. Made mad bank and im going to put it mostly into my car. I finally managed to intall that carbon fiber hood that took like 5 months to ship. The hood pins were required because i had to saw off the hood latch.

Got some 18" Falken torque 5's with Falken 215/18/35 jimmys(rubbers)

and im also in the process of removing the vinyls and the duratec sticker on the back window.
Some projector headlights are in the mail. Ive grown weary of these just jut out of the focus' smooth round body.

oh and i also got the newest G-tech pro RR. I did a few runs with it but i think its outa whack. I got a 1/4 mile time of 14.9** @ 90something mph...i got that while i was turning left from a neighborhood road onto a 55mph highway! Ill have to try some real straight runs now that it stopped raining.

Ive got just enough to either get a shot of ZEX, an RS wide body kit, or a saleen body kit. hmmmmmmmmm [confused]

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
sweet pics.....how do you like the sportlines?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
nice job, looks great

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks good and very happy to have you back!

Glad you are getting rid of those headlights. The rest of the car looks sweet!

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
welcome back, but me being and old man, make sure you save at least half your cash for a rainy day! Watching money pile up in an account is the best mod ever!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[:I] awshucks guys [:I] well thats 2 votes for rs kit 4 votes for zex. too bad its too late to post a poll on this thread.
Im starting to lean towards zex too since its half the price of the kits and i dont have to worry about painting it. Downside is that theres no how- to's on n20 installs for the 2.3 engines

1 - 20 of 23 Posts