Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so, FINALLY i have a little bit of time......so i painted the silver insert of my grill black, YAY! looks better IMO. NEXT--- will be the head lights, and that damn lower grill AGAIN, it came with the kit painted, but they must have done just a light coat or something, you can see in the pics it is discolored...i will post up more pics as i get the stuff done......oh, and in the mail....a roush 3 piece mid wing, i couldn't pass up the price!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice job on the paint, much better without chrome.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice ride. I agree with painting the lower grille too unless it would mess up your plate visibility through the grille...that's a neat touch.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I like the grill painted to match, looks much better. Have you considered paiting the lower grill ( silver ) to match as well, it might look good.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I think getting rid of the lower grill entirely would look cool too... or paint it black. Cuz yeah, it looks 'off'.

Nice on that insert. [thumb]

Did you REALLY get a midwing? YUCK!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK i painted the bottom grille black again, i would just take it off, but i AM NOT putting my front plate on my bumper! yes, i know there are BUGS on my bumper!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks sick... still, I just painted my grill surround black to dont know how good it looks on mine but yours makes the car look hot!

Good luck with the headlights there gunna make the car look even better!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
wow, just wow. just do something about the headlights, too much black and that crome kills it IMO. but i still love it.

p.s. she has a big mouth [:)]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
lookin good Terri!! we're takin your car to midnight madness, well...cuz its just cooler than mine..haha

·
Registered
500 Posts
poisonivory said:
lookin good Terri!! we're takin your car to midnight madness, well...cuz its just cooler than mine..haha
When are you guys going to Midnight Madness? I am going to be at the track on the 4th, cant wait to see the car again Terri.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FOGLIGHTS!!! i want my foglights back! i have a set, but i need to make a bracket for them. oh and i recieved my 3 piece in the mail today, YAY!!! i'll get some pics up when i finish the install.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^ when you planning to install the wing? Definitely post up some pics..........

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I agree, yeah, let's see that wing!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts