1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
whats up and welcome to our forums.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Welcome to the FF Forums. Glad to have you join us, do you have any mods done to your Focus yet?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS ALL
WELL I HAVEN'T MADE ANY MAJOR MODS IN MY CAR. BUT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING SO. HOW ABOUT YOU ALL? WHAT ARE YOUR MODS?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Dude, your scaring me with the caps lock thing.[:D]
Welcome to the forums and I hope that you learn a lot while your here!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I think dude, no? Name Gracie, dudett, yes?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
hi. where in So-Cal r u?

as far as the mods go, you'll find everything here from bone stock to blown, boosted, or on the bottle.

my mods include: MAC shorty intake, Magnaflow poser exhaust (just a muffler), FK 35/40 suspension kit, tinted windows, stereo (a constant upgrade process that's in a lull right now), and some other minor cosmetic stuff. the car's just a basic daily driver, so I'm not planning on getting a lot more crazy than that. 17" REV Model1s tomorrow baby! Woo-hoo!

Mike

PS- in case i forgot to say it, HI! (and quit yelling at us!)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry about that, it's not my intention to yell. i have the caps locked. that all we use at work. we have a really old system and it's setup that way. i think it's one of the first systems to come out. i'll try to remember to take the lock off.
sorry if i hurt your ears. my badd.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Your post's are not registering, number still 0.....[confused] Wait now that I look at it, no ones is registering...What's up with that!

I know about those capped locks, my sister emails me from work and sometimes she forgets to unlock the caps.....Of course most of the time she is yelling at me....[:D]

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
haha...BLAM!!! HERE'S GRACIE!!! Just kidding. Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you enjoy your stay! Everyone on here is great and we're like one big happy disfunctional family!! [welcome] [:)~]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm from the sgv. that's cool. yeah mine is pretty stocked for now. i plan on working on it this coming year. hey i wanna buy some 18 x7.5 wheels. is that a good size to put on me car. i don't want them too big or too small. i don't digg small tires. they look like bike tires.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts