Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to show you one pic of the back of my car. [:D] Gimme your opinions on it. [:p]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car it self its nice but the back looks kinda weird with all them lights on it. i hva eto say that the pic of your car inside its cool. love the neon lights it has

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I think I agree with everyone else, nice interior and the car looks nice. The lights on the back are a little much though. I would probably be cussin you if I was driving behind you and you hit your brakes!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
He is across the pond. It gets really foggy over there and the lights on the bottom are required in some places. The brake lights have a different bulb as well. people have to see you from behind.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx guys!

The lights only shine so bright on the pic. Everything normal on it except the 3rd break-light on the top. I darkened it.

The 2 white and 2 red lights on the bottom are changed. Normally its one white on the right and one red on the left. I took the english version of the white one and replaced the red light.

I'll see if I can do some more pics at daytime on the upcoming weekend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
E.T. your ship is here. Run E.T. RUNNN....... , J/K LOL. I like them they nice and bright just like the outer rings of the sun. [:p]

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like your interior. Looks nice kid. The back may be a bit too much, but as long as you like it , it's all good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like I've told you before. Its not that bright when you see it in real. I'm not causing accidents behind me every time I drive at night. [;)] On the picture I got every light on that can be shining. Breaks, indicators, fog-lights and the rear-drive lights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Ro,
Dont take it too hard... you asked....... Anyways cool to see you getting good responses from everyone. I like the crack about E.T. it was original...... Hey Ro, ask if it was an "evil UFO"
[}:)] Catch ya later......

[pray] ZX5

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG, it does look like a UFO!! It's all good though. I seen it on your sig the other day and I was gonna say that I just loved how your neon lights look on the interior. It sure is different.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts