Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or if you just want to play a fun game of find the Chihuahua that won't stay out of the picture!, here you go.
The setting was a pun in itself.....see if you can figure it out.
P.S. I know I need to paint that bumper, but I'm broke.

If you didn't figure it out that grain company is actually a rice factory.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
yup... yours looks like mine... two toned lol

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
With that bumper unpainted, it almost looks like a snowplow in that first picture! Honestly I'd consider a two-toned paint job.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
im sorry but that front bumper is horrible IMO, but i like the rear lip and the wheels

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang that was a lot of fast replies. Thanks.
Pumpkin, I plan on it. I'm hoping my girlfriend will listen to me this year and get me some for my b-day here in a month. I told here to buy them off here. So if a girl gets on here asking for what she should get me, help her out. Lol.
NCedillos...Thanks, she's spoiled-She's in the last one too.
Everyone else...maybe I'll just paint it black for now to match the rest of the bottom of the car.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
looks like it's coming along nicely, but I'd get rid of the dohc zetec and streetglow stickers and put the ff ones on windows. Oh and tint, drop, and paint the moldings, mirror caps, and handles haha. I do like the idea of two-tone though

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I had streetglow stickers and the other ones all over the place back when I was young and stupid. I just got the streetglow ones off the side and that took over an hour and it sucked. So I'm putting off taking the others off. But they'll be gone. I didn't want to copy others w/ the window spot, but it looks like everyone's doing it, so why not.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks like it's coming along nicely, but I'd get rid of the dohc zetec and streetglow stickers and put the ff ones on windows. Oh and tint, drop, and paint the moldings, mirror caps, and handles haha. I do like the idea of two-tone though
x2 dude

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I love the color of your sedan, gimme gimme gimme! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove sedans.

:)

I like to hump them too, just ask goinloco and Allen.............hehehehe [hihi]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I've only seen 3 others with this color. And one's a Rally car.
So [nutkick]Haters. CKA, You can hump my car if you really want to.[screwy][;)]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks waffles. I'm going to try editing a picture and painting the bumper black. Maybe someone who has some time and photoshop would like to give it a try.
???
I see you changed your sig CKA. Lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
i call photoshop on the dog. look at the first and third pic.. same head orientation.. Shenanigans!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HA HA HA.
[histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical][histerical]
My dog just has the same look.
I just asked for anyone w/ photoshop to edit my bumper. If I had it I'd do it myself.
Here's the proof. These are the other shots I didn't put up. She wouldn't stay out of any of them. I'll put links so I don't waste the sites bandwidth on proof.
LOL
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
This is the look she gave you when I told her you thought she was fake
And one just to do my cute dog some justice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts