Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i aint got photo shop![?|] i was wondering if any of u could help me out! im planning on spraying my car! it will be two tone black on top. as far as the crease in the body work. and siliver on the bottom. or maybe somethin else. ive attached a pic 4 u to mess with! hope some of you's have the time to do one ! thanks alot!
fino

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
it's now december so i've taken the liberty of photshopping your car if you still want it done...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
ok.i know this is old.. but sorry i have to say..

damn fino.. you sure do park your RS really close the wall.. if i had that thing.. it would stay parked out in the middle of a field.. lol

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i agree. i think he should leave it.. but then again you see that alot over seas.. so something different on an RS would be eye candy....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ fokuzsport its not that near the wall. there is a bench in my garden.so its in a ok spot!

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
definately keep the blue. Have you thought about some black graphics for the sides, maybe tribal? That would look cool. [8D]

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
OMG, s**t, i forgot

oh, man i feel so bad...

*goes and sits in corner*

well, at least now i'm actually gonna be helping people.

Fino, really sorry about this. And BTW, did you paint your car? your avatar car is kewl.

Again, i feel so damn bad about this...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its grand gthang i ended up paiting it! its in the focus show room under happy days! have a look and let me know what u think!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts