Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i just placed a factory order at the end of day yesterday...is it too late to have them add on the parking tech package? i won't even bother emailing my salesman if it is too late to. thanks!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm not entirely certain, but I don't think they can submit an order until Monday anyway, so it shouldn't hurt. Even if they did, if they get it in before it's scheduled, you may be fine. Otherwise, reorder...it's not like you'll lose any time, since it wouldn't have been scheduled yet. Get EXACTLY what you want.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You can change an ordering as long as a VIN hasn't be assigned.

Mind you, it will put you to the back of the line, but it sounds like the order might not have been submitted yet.

If I recall correctly, my salesman said Ford pulls dealer orders every Thursday night.

·
Registered
218 Posts
if i just placed a factory order at the end of day yesterday...is it too late to have them add on the parking tech package? i won't even bother emailing my salesman if it is too late to. thanks!
I ordered June 23rd and the following week made a change. The order had not been accepted by Ford yet so no problems or going to the back of the line as my order priority was still the same.

I would also recommend getting a copy of the changed order, and the DORA once the order is accepted to make sure it is EXACTLY what you want. A few people here have had some surprises when their sticker appeared.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts