Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Schedule Changed to accommodate more people!

Now First and third Saturdays of every month there will be a g2g at the Fuddruckers in Ontario Mills. Possible Prize give-a-ways too!
Starts at 7:30pm.

Fuddruckers
(909) 980-4089
4423 Mills Cir, Ontario, CA 91764

Original Post:
I know they've had them in the past, or at least tried to, but I was thinking it would be cool to have a monthly G2G for everyone in or near the Inland Empire (IE). What do you all think of it? I was thinking either a day during the 1st or last of the month. Wednesdays sound nice as it's mid-week, but any weekday is fine with me. Once we settle on the day of the week we can decide on exactly where. Let's do this! [ffrocks]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
am down and cliff you read my mind I was gona post something like this!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. We need to make this happen and then keep it up. Once a month on a regular basis should be doable for almost everyone. Make it a food place and it's dinner out once a month plus get to meet, greet and share some good times.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
theres a little spot off adams in Riverside where alot of RWD cars drift and do donuts etc....alot of cars show up on thursday nights....only been once.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
eddie your always welcomed to join us! your part of the FF socal clan lol

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
^^^wtf!!! u got one too!!! dude shamrocksvt has been on my ass hardcore man!! he said I insulted him and I disrespected him....iono about that guy man...he was saying some crazy shit too me in PM...hes one of those guys that takes his mod powers way too the extreme....I went threw ALL my posts and I have no idea which posts he was referring too.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
^^^wtf!!! u got one too!!! dude shamrocksvt has been on my ass hardcore man!! he said I insulted him and I disrespected him....iono about that guy man...he was saying some crazy shit too me in PM...hes one of those guys that takes his mod powers way too the extreme....I went threw ALL my posts and I have no idea which posts he was referring too.
lol jack call me and Ill tell you about it! hahah

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
he gave me an infraction not to long ago for just asking dereq if he was able to get his car fixed in a thread.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
^ thats a lame excuse for an infraction!

I guess you could not Phrase "Infraction"! lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll check some places out and get back to you. I am thinking around Ontario-Mills Mall e.g. there is a Fuddruckers there and a lot of other eateries. I want to make sure it's ok with the owner of whatever establishment we choose and we ABSOLUTELY have to be on our best behavior. The last thing we want is PD involvment OR ruining our FF reputation. I'll put up a list of places and we can all vote on them, one with the most votes gets it. Once we've decided on a place, we'll need to pick a date/time to meet each month. It would also be a really nice touch if we could give the owner of the place we choose some FF merchandise. Everyone be thinking about what would be good and we'll get this baby off the ground and make it something special. Peace, out!

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
theres a little spot off adams in Riverside where alot of RWD cars drift and do donuts etc....alot of cars show up on thursday nights....only been once.
I been there a couple times when I was at work. Its pretty cool I havnt been in a while tho.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I'll check some places out and get back to you. I am thinking around Ontario-Mills Mall e.g. there is a Fuddruckers there and a lot of other eateries. I want to make sure it's ok with the owner of whatever establishment we choose and we ABSOLUTELY have to be on our best behavior. The last thing we want is PD involvment OR ruining our FF reputation. I'll put up a list of places and we can all vote on them, one with the most votes gets it. Once we've decided on a place, we'll need to pick a date/time to meet each month. It would also be a really nice touch if we could give the owner of the place we choose some FF merchandise. Everyone be thinking about what would be good and we'll get this baby off the ground and make it something special. Peace, out!
Yeah we used to hang out at that Fuddruckers... those were the times on SoCalFanatics.....

But I'm down for this.

1 - 20 of 723 Posts