Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know wtf is up with the text enhancer BS for IE 7?!? Mine was set on yes, but I can't find the setting on how to set it up for my monitor...my words are all messed up to me...like hazy kinda...I need to change this asap :( Thanks all!!!
And also is said somethin about a new firewall installed...well I have a mccaffee one on there already so how do I shut that one off or do I need to?!? Anything else interesting I should know?!? Thanks all!
-Joe

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks algor...that's it...firefox sucks

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yay I can see what I type!! woo hoo

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah I have a 17" flatpanel LCD, no widescreen :( , but it works sweet...I like this a lot actually

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
I Like the tabbed browsing in IE7 now, but I cant stand the fact they moved all the damn buttons arround, and you can't move them yourself. pisses me off.

Other than that, the cleartype font (text enhancer) is for use with Flat Screens.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I use cleartype on my CRT moniter....its a 21" though running at 1600x1200 res...i couldn't live without it when running windows

Go code some websites...make them standards compliant...use proper css...see how much you like IE then [}:)]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Is there a 'HISTORY' screen in IE7 now? I haven't bothered looking for it but I can't find it anymore (easily).....

HATE HATE HATE the tabbed browser thing but it's easy to get rid of.... at least they give you the option.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts