Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice. I have a Ford Focus 2006 2.0 l automatic.On start up,the engine rpm goes up to approx 3000 rpm and settles back to idling speed after approx 4 seconds.The diagnostic tool does not pick up any faults. Advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Vacuum leak with most common place on that motor being the PCV hose behind and below the intake.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need some advice. I have a Ford Focus 2006 2.0 l automatic.On start up,the engine rpm goes up to approx 3000 rpm and settles back to idling speed after approx 4 seconds.The diagnostic tool does not pick up any faults. Advice will be appreciated.
  • U
  • Need some advice. I have a Ford Focus 2006 2.0 l automatic.On start up,the engine rpm goes up to approx 3000 rpm and settles back to idling speed after approx 4 seconds.The diagnostic tool does not pick up any faults. Advice will be appreciated.
  • Vacuum leak with most common place on that motor being the PCV hose behind and below the intake.
  • Need some advice. I have a Ford Focus 2006 2.0 l automatic.On start up,the engine rpm goes up to approx 3000 rpm and settles back to idling speed after approx 4 seconds.The diagnostic tool does not pick up any faults. Advice will be appreciated.
    Thank you...appreciate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts