Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think our cars are the meanest looking on the road during the night.

that is all [:)]

·
Registered
179 Posts
i like the way your style sedans look[thumb]! i think the front ends look pretty awesome and when they are lowered love the all around look of them!

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
The coupes look aggressive. The 2012's are ugly lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
IF done right I think any of the cars would look good. I do love my 2010 though, espically since I can stuff a big tire/wheel combo and not rub!

The Coupe/SES bumpers look the best IMO, but Im going to do my best to class up the normal sedan bumper when I can.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I HATE the new 2012s.. I do agree, the coupe/ses bumpers are the best. Only if i had it...

·
Registered
676 Posts
There's 2 reasons.

A. Europhiles wanted the Euro MKII Focus in 2005-08
B. First Gen fans only like theirs and were mad that the hatches were dropped in 08.

But, I think the MkII is ugly, hatchback looks like a wedge and the sedans is like the boring 2005-07 Ford Five Hundred. And, 2. while I like the old Focus, some car fans don't like anything that makes their's 'old', so they hate newer cars and cling to the past. Mustang fans are like this, for example, some only like the 87-93 or the 60's versions.

I liked the 2008 when it was new, since it looked more upscale and luxurious. While this turned off fan-boys, it get more buyers, and is more reliable, since bugs are worked out from first gens.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
It's just personal tastes. I'm sure there are some cars where you like some gens better than others. I personally don't dislike the 2nd gens but I wouldn't buy one as my next car or anything. I've seen several on here that are really well done that I wouldnt mind borrowing or driving for a few weeks [;)]

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I like the Gen 1.75, or whatever.

I'd like to have seen a hatch, but you can't always get what you want.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
i'm not gonna lie... when they revealed the 2008 Focus i went to my gpa and said 'dad, they made the new Focus really ugly!' ...since then it has grown on me.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I would have liked to had a wagon myself. but you get what you can, when you can get it. I needed a fun DD and just had to go with a FoFo. I just hope more companies start making good aftermarket parts for us soon, like cams, intake manifolds, supercharges and what not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.