Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering some good cheap things that boost your horsepower? i know the throttle bodys a good boost but what else is there out there to not spend too much?

·
Registered
380 Posts
they help depending on what other mods you have. wouldnt be a good idea w/ a JRSC unless you get a real small pully fr the sc. A good cat back intake mass air flow sensor, and maybe some shorty headers would be good for some power

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
shorty header+high-flow cat+flexpipe+cat-back=some decent power if you wanna stay legal

race header+flexpipe+cat-back=even a little bit better

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
well if he cant get a tb i dont think hes going to get full exhaust :p

port your stock throttle body or buy one from www.focustrends.com then slap a cone filter on the end of your stock tube/maf and then click on the ptuning banner ^^ and get the AFX Udp shipped at a great price.

yes pullies make a dif.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
well if he cant get a tb i dont think hes going to get full exhaust :p

port your stock throttle body or buy one from www.focustrends.com then slap a cone filter on the end of your stock tube/maf and then click on the ptuning banner ^^ and get the AFX Udp shipped at a great price.

yes pullies make a dif.
Sorry, I was only trying to help[:p]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
fokuzsport said:
intake, headers, catback, cams, cam gears, chip
Funny how u said in my thread that intake would not give u HP?? i guess u don't know what u are talking about and u keep picking on me. hahaha
Sorry man I don't wanna mess up your thread, but i had to comment. peace

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i just assumed because he didnt want to spend as much as u would have to on a throttle body. wasnt tryin to be rude to zx3 chick just a smart ass :)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
i just assumed because he didnt want to spend as much as u would have to on a throttle body. wasnt tryin to be rude to zx3 chick just a smart ass :)
It's okay. Playa[;)]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my fault everyone i dont have nothing done im just sayin i just spent a lot of money on a full yes full apex i exhaust and headers, throttle body, and lil stuff but i was just wondering what else would be quick and easy thanks tho i got it now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts