Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Meet up at Orange park mall then convoy up to the All Ford Show at the Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC on April, 15-18.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd love to go but I'll basic trainning. :( However, I know this is a little far off, but would give everyone time to plan. And to arrange everything from eating arrangments, to hotels etc. Yes... I'm talkin about ... NOPI. Atlanta, GA... Sept. of '04 (the 20th and 21st I think?) I've already discussed this event with the SC crew (with the exception of Kristoff, who I'll talk to on Feb. 8th) and we'll be there. I'll either be boosted... blown... juiced.... or fully decked with the latest in exterior mods.... or a new car... I'm considering the RX8 , but every time I drive to a dealership to look at a new car... I find a new love for my focus all over again. It's a match made in a Ford Parts bin [:D]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i'm up for both of those ideas.

i wouldn't be able to meet at orange park mall, but i could gather up a convoy from east/north of charlotte, and cruise on in and meet up with you guys.

as for nopi, i think we could gather several more people from the northeast/midwest crews as well, and gather a convoy from the northern end, and meet up with the southern end somewhere outside of nopi.

again, i'm up for both of those ideas.

·
Registered
990 Posts
scironzts

sorry i couldn't help you when you were stuck. i was hoping it was a dealership that we were very friendly with, but that isn't one of them. that said, weather permitting, some of the fall vir crowd will be at vir on 2/14 and 2/15. cmon out and freeze with us.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nopi Idea Update :

Friday : Arrival of Focus Owners throughout the day and night in Atl. It's a meet who you can night, don't get too wasted or f*-d up so we can enjoy the 1st day of NOPI. Maybe have a check-in roll call to see who came and if anyone is missing.
Saturday: Early rise and shine, single file drive to NOPI from hotel. Nopi. Cars, bewbies, cars, more bewbies, and the bikini contest! Burn-out contest ( I will not allow any SVT Focus' to enter this if they have traction control... this ends up in either embarass ment or a fried clutch... or both)
Saturday Night: Nopi Foam Party, getting f*-d up (Being a 'family site' I'm going to ask that each car appoint a DD for this). Hopefully some may even hook up or something.
Sunday: vomitting, hang overs, cars, bewbies, and more cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts