Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am in Nampa Idaho. I don't see to many foci out here. I was wondering where everyone is located in the Boise Idaho area?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in idaho but on the other side of the state in idaho falls

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its good to hear from at least one person in Idaho. How is it out there? Are there a few foci running around in your area?

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry for the late response, but i'm here in the boise area. [:D] i've also seen a lot of foci running around here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't make it out to Boise to often, but it is good to hear that I'm not the only focus around here. Do you know of any good car things going on around here? Like weekly meets or drives?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah, I see them all over old and new and the other, I don't know, I haven't been paying that much attention lately, so I'm not all that sure.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I live in Nampa now

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw a silver zx3 lowered with rims a couple days ago on Birch by the Idaho Center

·
Registered
144 Posts
I be in Idaho. Just moved up here a couple years ago from Colorado. There are quite a few Foci here in Boise...surprisingly a lot of STs too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tons of foci in Idaho Falls a few with slight mods and I'm sure I'm the only one around running Mustang 10 hole wheels

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the area. Hello, moved up from Utah recently. Living in the Nampa/Caldwell area. White 03 ZX3 with a body kit. Is there any good shops around here where I can get a tune?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome, and Yes, Brent at Restoration Rods 8633 W. State Street in Garden City (208)939-8598, he moved his shop from his garage to a beautiful shop on state street. he knows his Fords, love the Mustangs but can easily tune your Focus... Good Luck!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice, ill have to hit him up. Does he have a chassis dyno? Need a tune before the next autocross but don't want to shell out $450 just yet for a tuner

·
Registered
40 Posts
Absolutely, he has it all should be able to hook you up, he is just up around the corner on state street from the autoX course at the fairground's..

·
Registered
73 Posts
East Idaho checking in. I've been out here the last 6 or so years. Silver SVT with light bar in lower grill.
Been forever since I've been on the forums but I'm in east Idaho also

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts