Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my respect and admiration at least [rolleyes] ok well I bought a 02 zx3 recently. I thought it had just a chrome tip on the exhaust but turns out it's some kind of exhaust(cat-back?) I'm learning as I go here folks[:)] Anyways I can't find anything on it that says some kind of brand name nor do any of them on the internet match it. I was wondering if someone out there is smart enough to identify it? Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess I can only attach 1 image at a time if its on my comp... here's the second. I know they're not good but its all I got right now...

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Well it's not stainless so I'm not sure. Don't look like it's to fancy. But what are the measurments? 2 1/4?

·
Registered
348 Posts
i was thinking pacesetter too because the pipes are black and doesnt pacesetter coat all their exhaust with that black paint.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's 3".... henry I was thinkin pacesetter also but I couldn't find a good pic on the internet... also that big rectangular box( hell I gotta learn some stuff lol) is black, you're right it doesn't look stainless steel

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys. Are the pacesetters any good? I mean it doesn't sound too ricey to me, but as far as power how are they?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is true... :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup, that's definitely it :) thanks guys

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
First I thought it was a Magnaflow until I seen underneath. That is definitly a Pacesetter.
And yes, the inside of the tip is yellow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts