Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed Iceman Intakes main website for sales and tech advice. I have an Iceman intake but the resonator duct is broken and I wanted to buy another. I e-mailed them three or four times and no answer was received.

Upon calling, I found that they won't really give any tech advise nor will the sale dept even talk to me. Love the intakes. Hate the service!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
that sucks! such a good product, too. i wonder if talking to a dealer who deals with ford racing parts would help considering they sell the iceman. they might be able to throw around some more weight.

Mike

·
Registered
951 Posts
I called them yesterday. tech guy was out they told me he would be back in about 15 minutes. He called my cell back in about 15 minutes and answered my questions. Guess I caught them on a good day??

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah if ray sells the Ice-man id have hit him up @ myfordperformance, he usually knows

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the same. Get a small piec of Dynamat or sound deadening material and put it on the metal areas where the Resonator Duct resides. This fixed it for me.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got in touch with newedge.com They are going to sell the last of the Icemans and then call it quits too. They have had the same problems with their lack of communication. Thanks for all of you suggestions.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the Iceman from Brian today, and everything was awesome. Great seller and you shouldn't think twice about buying anything from him

1 - 14 of 14 Posts