Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Ford part number for the IA Key fob? I would like to have a spare if it's reasonable.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
548 Posts
If you follow the link I gave there's 3 parts with that same code. There's gotta be further indication of the different models but I couldn't figure it out.

Take 85$ as a starting point, then go to your dealer and ask them what it will cost to order you one. /shrug
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you follow the link I gave there's 3 parts with that same code. There's gotta be further indication of the different models but I couldn't figure it out.

Take 85$ as a starting point, then go to your dealer and ask them what it will cost to order you one. /shrug
Posted via FF Mobile
Yes, my point exactly. I saw that diagram last night and thought (they're showing multiple parts with the same number). I know there's a real Ford part # somewhere, similar to this (F87Z15K601AA), but just haven't stumbled accross it yet. If I find it, I'll post it for all to see.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Best of luck. You got me curious as well, spare key isn't a bad thing to have.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think its 5WK50170.

Just curious, you guys didn't get a spare from the dealer when you bought the car?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think its 5WK50170.

Just curious, you guys didn't get a spare from the dealer when you bought the car?
I got the standard two, but I'm kinda retentive about things like this, so a spare just gives me peace of mind if I misplace one. I tend to keep a third PATS key and fob for all my cars that use them. It's a lot cheaper to program one yourself in advance than to go to the dealer after you've lost one and have them make one. At least for the PATS key, you have to have two originals to program a third yourself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts