Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i got a used focus..yea i luv it.......but i have been looking at the other ZX5's....and they dont have the chrome peice the is around the ford logo on the hatchback...i wondered about this...u all can check out my foto gallery soon to see it...i wanna know...does anyone else have this chrome pieece???[?|]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i feel so welcom.....and i was wondering about it...the ZX5 i own is used..so i didnt know if it was an add-on from the previous user..or not...welll thankee much

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i guess...the ones in phoenix..not very many have it......well tootles

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
[welcome]
whats a hatchback? j/k
i just had to click on that one

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea..that is interesting.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey man if you don't want it, I will trade you and maybe give you some money if you want. hehehe.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no my chrome....well if u wanna trade for a borla exhaust...i wuold be more then happy :-D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Chrome anything look bad on Foci, I've never liked the look of chrome on the Focus. Yuck!!!!!!

Oh Welcome to the Site, hope you enjoy it. [welcome]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o thanks.....whats a good sight to order those really cool headlights from???

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I love how people tend to get all snooty when they hear the word "chrome". Geez.
[slap]
How's this.... I hate that chrome piece on the hatch and I hate dumb chrome accents on doors and over the tire/wheel wells (whatever you call it) and so forth.....

I hate lots of chrome pieces, but I absolutely looooove my chrome wheels and think they are awesome and could care less what people who haven't seen em in person think. Apparently, in person people tend to ask me about them all the time.

Anyways, yes, I usually 95% of the time HATE flashy chrome rims. But some are done very tastefully.

That's just one of my peeves.... when you say the word "chrome" they tend to turn their noses up at you and get all snooty. [whip]

Sorry, the whole "I hate ALL chrome" topic just gets to me. [whip]

Welcome to the site!!! As you can see we all have our various opinions, but that's how it's supposed to be right? [welcome]

·
Registered
711 Posts
i dont like chrome, unless girls came in chrome then I would hehe [}:)]

P.S. Jackie I think you wheels look damn nice, and in person I bet they look even better =)

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
^^^ Aww... hahaa how cute. lol

04 - your car is sweet as hell!!! And I HATE YELLOW too if you didn't know that by now!! haha. YOUR CAR is prob the ONLY yellow one I think looks hot!!!! Awesome.

Thanks for the compliment, I am extremely pleased and take great pride in my car (like we all do I am sure).

I guess I just contradicted myself when I just said that I hate when people are close-minded about things... yet, I am the one who hates all yellow. Then again, I like yours??? lol [;)]

Sorry to have rambled earlier, but like I said.. touchy subject for me. [V]

·
Registered
711 Posts
hot car, hot girl and I love your attitude, too bad we live in opposite corners of the USA you'd be a blast to cruise with hehe.... shiney balck car with nice chrome wheels = nice ride IMO

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Um, ya better watch out there sugar! There is a reason why Blkzx3 / Bryan said what he did. It's cuz we are an item. [;)] lol
But thanks for the compliments!! You are too kind!! And yes, I think I am a blast to hang out with! [hihi]
(Oh, this is too funny)

*** Oh, you changed your sig!? I thought the other was pretty sharp.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts