Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading some of the articles from people and haven't heard anyone mention www.rpmoutlet.com yet. This site was mentioned to me by one of my coworkers. I went there and they had some good stuff at what seemed reasonable prices.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Someone said something about there customer service was not excellent though. I believe it was somebody on here.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just read some other ones. I guess people aren't really satisfied with them...mainly about the diablochip. I only plan on buying some parts like TB and Intake so i don't think i can be dissatisfied with them for that, LOL

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Scale of 1(Very bad) to 10(excellent)
Products and pricing=7
Customer service=1

So, if your looking for good prices, they're pretty good but don't expect anything after the sale except an invoice and your purchased items.

·
Registered
793 Posts
yea it was you micro that had a bad experience, i am staying away from them!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Someone else on this forum sort of had the same issue where they didn't program the chip right or something, and then they wanted extra to correct their mistake of incorrect programming.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I e-mailed them a bunch of times trying to ask questions and they never answered a single one. Kinda pissed me off.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
tell me about it jisturm. You and I had the same question about the BBK fitting the auto and i never got anything back either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts