Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to mod the hell out of it.
Like Everything. Hp, Trq, everything. Lighter flywheel, ect.
I'm going to get it flashed first, but I want it to play the part before it looks the part, so body kits come Last.

Any input would be great, like where to go next?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
well for the flash get a tune from wayne the SCT2, but if u gonna do engine work get that done first so you can get a tune after its done so u get most out of it, he also gives u free 6 months of updates anyways start with new suspension foci sits way high, then get some nice wheels and tint, then start going for engine stuff either cai or sri, flywheels udps, etc... just plan it as you go, like sri+echaust go great togher and header also...suspension+new wheels, ya know, im outtie [:D] AND WELCOME TO FF!!!

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Intake and exhaust are good places to start for a build up. Cam sprockets and cams would be next, followed by bigger TB and intake mani. After all that is said and done, you would get the tune and go for the show.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Garrison said:
I want to mod the hell out of it.
Like Everything. Hp, Trq, everything. Lighter flywheel, ect.
I'm going to get it flashed first, but I want it to play the part before it looks the part, so body kits come Last.

Any input would be great, like where to go next?
Do like "BigRed03" said. Good place to start! Bravo, on keeping the body kit for last! I feel exactly the same way. It is better to be fast first. I have seen many cars out there that are all show but no Go! You are headed in the right direction. Most important thing is to do a ton of research! Keep asking questions. This will keep you from make some of the classic mistakes.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
how much do you wanna spend?? i'd say just get a sc or turbo +exhaust. then maybe a FR head or something down the road if you want some more power out of it.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
^^^yea it depends on what you wanna do, if you wanna go s/c the theres no point in getting an intake a new manifold or a tb. If your going turbo then theres no point in getting those things plus a header either. Also one thing to ask, is your focus a stick or an auto, b/c that will change everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts