Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was messing around in photoshop and was wondering if someone makes an upper grill for the svt focus to match the honeycomb pattern without the turns and emblem. i was thinking of moving those turns to my side fenders. i checked european-parts.net and didn't find what i was looking for. i want to keep the honeycomb pattern. would like any help. thanks

photoshopped the front upper grill

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Damn you!!! Me and my cousin have been talking about that for a long while now. We haven't been able to find anything so we were actually planning on getting a grille and a lower grille and just create one ourselves :p

But if you do manage to find one let me know ;)

**edit**

This is pretty much what i'm going for...not only the grille but a couple other things :p

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Never seen one that matches, but the RS grill looks pretty good. Just very pricey.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ yes they are very pricey. the svt grilles for what $50 so it offsets the price just a little bit.

superchop: i like yours also. really dig the painted lower lip [thumb]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
their used to be a company (i belive MS designs)... im not sure if it matched the honeycomb exactly..but they were badgeless and no signals.. they are hard to find, you can only find them used i believe..and like i said im not even sure the pattern exact, but they are awesome grilles, also a bit pricey i believe if you do manage to find one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts