Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have an 00 zx3 and i really want discs on the back i was quoted 1600 to do this but iv heard of it being done for around 200...what do i need to do it where can i get the stuff to do it and how much is it

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
CFM sells kits for the SVT front and rear brakes. Both for around 350 each. That would be the way to go unless you want to go to a junkyard and get everything. The fronts are pretty straightfoward. Just need the calipers, pads, rotors, and caliper mounts. The rears though you basically need to get down to the bare rear trailing arm and replace everything.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do the kits coem with everythign you need my brakes are shot in the back and iv always wanted discs for that nice look so nows the opportunity

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
^^^For the fronts. I think he just wants to do the rears and I beleive you can get away with 15"s for the rears.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im getting 17".....does everything come with this kit ready for install

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
C-F-M says you have to have 16's.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
justin, buy your rear kit and let me buy your Rear ST's! NOW damnit! lol

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
I know CFM says 16's, but arent the SVT rears included in the Ford Racing "Rally" brake kit? (2005+ fronts and svt rears) I couldve sworn that the main selling point of that kit was that 15's could be used? Could be wrong..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts