Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that i can get CF bodykits, hoods, mouldings, headliners, and hatch skins, but what about door skins and rear quarter panels???? Just curious. An all CF focus would be just short of PIMP.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ten points for your creative title...

too bad its like "whos line?"

where the points dont matter!

yeah a guy here in dallas made an all CF hybusia(sp?) cycle and it is badass

·
Registered
531 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen CF Rear Quarter Panels or Doors, but everything else exists (afaik) Generally, most people tend to say the fitment isn't too great. Just speaking from secondhand knowlege, though, not too much of a CF Junkie myself.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what i thought. i have thought about just ordering skins from ford and trying to make my own. i have just never seen an all carbon focus. i would love to put a coat of candy brandy over the top of it and have a negitive image in there, (parts, line, ect...)

oh, and that cycle is sick, they are already so dam (as in the thing that blocks water) light in the first place.

·
Registered
607 Posts
i think a CF-How-To section will be very helpfull for most of us... i am also in the search of "all CF focus"... it seems like producing my own CF parts will be cheaper than buying ready made parts, offcourse if u want to make an all cf car...

for quarter panels i didint saw any yet...

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
if you got the money, you can have a reputable CF shop make em for you, or some places that make CF hoods and other bits can help, if you're willing to pay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts