Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do some sort of turbo, or supercharger kit to my car (intercooled or not) but i dont want to ever have to worry about damaging my engine because ide rather not go overboard and do internals to handle too much boost.
So i would like to know what are the most cost effective kits out there, and what is the least expensive one that isn't horrible.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
i got a full roush kit for sale for 2500 that works great with the stock motor. i also can sell my large turbo setup for an extra 700 that will require a built motor.

·
Registered
789 Posts
i would just get turbo turtle's^ roush kit.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I want to do some sort of turbo, or supercharger kit to my car (intercooled or not) but i dont want to ever have to worry about damaging my engine because ide rather not go overboard and do internals to handle too much boost.
So i would like to know what are the most cost effective kits out there, and what is the least expensive one that isn't horrible.
I would do a little mor reseach on boosting a focus, there is a lot to it and when you mod a car like this there is always a chance of dmaging the engine. The most important thing to do is get it tune by someone who knows what they are doing, might be biased here but 1turbofocus knows a thing or two about tuning boosted Foci!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts