Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I think I reached a new form of insanity, Having 2 SVTFs?

1K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  1SVTFocus 
#1 ·
I think im loosing my mind. I have had my SVT for about 8 months and I get this new car bug up my ass every year after having a car for that amount of time, well. I have been test driving and test driving and you know what I found.

I kinda like this goofey pregnant rollerkate!?

In fact I like it so much I wanna get another one to add to the one i have not replace it.

I think I am loosing my mind.

I drove a 2003 325 and 330 and was turned off by them because they didnt seem like they had enough gears(5 speed) The seats wherent like my recaros and the sterios where blah and had no subwoofer(all easily sovled aftermarket but I dont wanna F with a BMW.

OK so next car. 03 Acura TL type S. Ehhh its an Auto blah no fun even with the manual shift thing. And again, seats, brakes, sterio are bleh.

OK Lexus IS 300. I like it seats are not quite as good but acceptable, Sterio still needs help, but the power is there. But what am I really getting besides RWD and a V6?? It didnt seem like much my SVT has all the crap it had besides that and with the money Id have to put down + pay extra a month I could buy a S/C and an assload more stuff and still be alot cheaper then a stock used IS300

Ok fine 350Z. I like it I love it its super. EXECEPT! BAH no practicality to it at all, doesnt have 4 doors, doesnt have anything neat a trunk, insurace companys where getting out the Ky In preparation for the butt rape.

Ok how about a new focus ST or ZX5 Loaded? NO NO NO NO! Jesus WTF did they do to the poor focus, It got even cheaper than my 05 S I had. No way to cut the air to the center(or anywhere for that matter) the interior plastic is ROCK HARD and left an imprint on my arm. The money id have to dump into it to get it to behave like an SVT is in the 6K range. Eh just no OMFG the poor foci of 05-07 they stripped them the ZX5 I was looking at was 18K and it was a damn SE!

OK so maybe a Mercdes Benz c230 Sport. Not bad but not great either, mute performance, its a 4banger with an S/c and its not even that quick or incredibly fun to drive.

Ok so then I come across a 04 SVTF 5 Door in screaming yellow. I like this! Just like I have but its in yellow(OR as i call it HOLY SHIT YELLOW!) I think I want to buy it. My sister will be turning 16 and nothing would make me happier then to see her with a foci let alone an SVT(She is reqquired by my dad to drive std *YAY*) So Im thinking of buying it and having it as mine and my sis can drive mine when she turns 16 in december. After that she can take over payment and then both foci can be washed waxed and loved weekly by me.

My SVT is like my child and I kinda want another one!(now I know why I have a brother and sister! LOL)

And If im not insane enough My brother is in the Hunt for a SVT ZX5 EAP in Red or blue or black as He needs one to replace his mustang he loved with something more practical and he like the gokart feel of the SVT and the gas millage, and the fact his wife will let him take his new son in the car with the SVT.

I think Im loosing my mind? 3 SVT's? All ZX5 EAP? Are we nuts, am I nutz, or is the car really that good LOL?

See less See more
#27 ·
HaveBlue83 said:
I want my SVT put back to stock (cause it's the last one), a yeller EAP one, a black SVT turboed, and a red SVT PROcharged, A green ZX3 for road courses, stripped out, and An Painted Azure Blue ZX3 all motor for my daily driver [:)]

nope, you are not crazy.......
dude pm me you have the LAST car of your type?!? How do you know?!?

Anyways man I'm with you!!! I don't think your crazy at all since I also want a comp orange svt :D I got the screeming yellow and love it. Now I just need comp orange and a blue I'll be happy. all eap and all 3 dr :D all customized in their own way :D lol...

and hey JD I don't see you much on here anymore :D join us more often :D

-Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.