Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
I see a pretty big bend in it from that picture and what appears to be a pretty nasty kink in it.

If you know how to weld and can fix that up yourself, then yeah, you got a good deal, otherwise, expect to spend a bit to get that pipe fixed.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^Exactly what I was thinking. I would have gotten it, but after thinking about it, the cost to fix would equal up to almost buying a new one, though it wouldn't be a borla. The way I look at it, is you got a great price on the muffler and front resonator. It's great pieces to make your own exhaust with. Just make sure you keep the manderal bends when fixing it to keep the exhaust flow up so you can make power not just noise.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was looking at this too. I also asked the seller what kind of shape the tip was in. I didn't end up bidding though.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I almost did too lol. I always wonder when looking for parts on there how many other members are doing the same thing. I know I've bid against other members on here before. I'm surprised no one got the adj. cam gear a few weeks ago.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Nah he sells SVT stuff all the time. You'll get it. I just got something from him this week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was FedEx, but I hear you. My grandpa has been a post master for 40 years, and he's told me some horror stories. I believe him. We'll see though.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Na, pretty sure I've heard of the happening before, though it could also be the other way. If they guy has good ratings then give him a chance. I'd hate to get a bad rating just because of something out of my control.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts