Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I put a white gauge face in today, and now all of my guages are off, it when I am idling it says I am going 25 mph, the tach says 3000, and the gas gauge say full when I know I should have about half, any ideas? If it doesnt pan itself out in the next week or so, I am going to see about having the gauges recalibrated.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
click here > http://www.focusfanatics.com/howtos/needlecalibration/

^^^DO THAT^^^

and that should slove your problem, when you put the neddles back on you need to do this because just putting them back on at 0mph is not really 0mph its really weird but if you go back and do this your problem should be solved good luck!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are a beautiful person, I would say that I love you, but that would be weird, thanks alot.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
lol its ok give that a try, it should work just fine, it might take you a while to get it just right, and try to get you speed and rpm at an even number to help with accurate placement of the needles, good luck

·
Registered
369 Posts
my only prob, is that i cant find the speedo in the test mode. I dont think i have one in test mode

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
go back through test mode it has to be in there all of our cars have it, its pretty much the only way to do this

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there two of them one for mph and kph, this worked perfect for me, thanks bunches, when you first start off, when you get to the speeds, the mph will be the first and it will read 000.0, if you press it again it will switch to kph, but the reading will not change unless you are moving of course

1 - 9 of 9 Posts