Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I need help. I'm not good with computers. Where do I need to go to post pics of my car. I finaly got them uploaded on this thing and now I don't know how to put them in the gallery.

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
once uve registered and all that, there should be a box and next to it will say choose files. click it and a popup will come up and select pictures. click the ones u wanna upload. once they r done uploading, it will show u ur picture and then some codes under the picture. ur gonna wanna click on the one that says IMG Code. just click on it and it will automatically copy the code. then come back to the thread ur making and right click and click paste. it should paste the code onto ur topic. then once ur done, just hit submit and ur done!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
once uve registered and all that, there should be a box and next to it will say choose files. click it and a popup will come up and select pictures. click the ones u wanna upload. once they r done uploading, it will show u ur picture and then some codes under the picture. ur gonna wanna click on the one that says IMG Code. just click on it and it will automatically copy the code. then come back to the thread ur making and right click and click paste. it should paste the code onto ur topic. then once ur done, just hit submit and ur done!
O.K. please bare with me. How do I upload to the photo gallery here. I clicked on photo gallery but can't find a button to post anything. I told you I suck at computers and I guess it really shows now.[?|]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for everyones help. It seems that everytime I went to photo gallery it would log me out. So I logged in and there was the upload photo button.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It says waiting approval on the gallery so here are my pics. The engine is very dirty, these pics were taken the first day I got the car. The pics are in the license office parking lot right after I put plates on it.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Very nice and clean car :D

[neener] please don't call your engine dirty, because its NO where near dirty...

MINES dirty [hihi]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice and clean car :D

[neener] please don't call your engine dirty, because its NO where near dirty...

MINES dirty [hihi]

What is that on your valve cover? Is it part of the intake? Mine had the AEM when I bought it so I never seen the stock one.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice looking Kona, welcome good to see another michigan person on the boards

·
Registered
365 Posts
Between Grand Rapids, and Kalmazoo

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
thats not the intake idk what the heck that is
What is that on your valve cover? Is it part of the intake? Mine had the AEM when I bought it so I never seen the stock one.
That would be called a Intake Resonator ROTFL basically useless Im gunna remove them and replace the tubing from a newer style for my new engine

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
heheh heres a pic of one removed LOL

talk about wasted space

1 - 19 of 19 Posts