Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
not too bad I guess, I had some really good burnouts that night wish those were on there! going to try and get my brother to do a video he likes that kind of stuff, should mention that mightymouse and slim shady were out there looks like no love for the 4 door foci

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
LOL, that announcer called your SVT a honda...

bwahahahahahahahah

when was this?

we need to go out there after I get on a dyno... (here in hte next week or 2)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know i know, that just goes to show you how much domestics are unrepresented =\

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your car?

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
what did you guys all run? i can kinda hear in the ends of the videos but not really all the well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
10.24 was my best all night, every run I had I bogged or spun couldn't find a sweet spot I really want to try a set of slicks.

accually that run on video was my best my 10.2441 with Josh's 10.5921 but I have to say latter that night josh ran a 10.25 I think very respectable for a mildly modifyed zx3 I think its all in that tb I ported for him [:D]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
jzrgarza said:
when you guys going back? Lets throw another svtf in th mix.
why?

SVT's are slow..... [paranoid]

bwahahahahhaha

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm your SLOW, I could beat you no problem there buddy lol

just let me throw 100 shot on lol be cheaper then powerworks ;p

·
Registered
178 Posts
SVTS suck off the line no doubt, but nothing gets the adrenaline pumping like drag racing. Gues it doesn't matter if you're slow as hell. Hey Bishop, what you got performance wise?
[EDIT] Place the word "Stock" in front of SVTS.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Bishop has the SVT JRSC setup. Went for a ride in it, not bad, but the JRSC needs to be intercooled..badly..as I learned from my old JRSC setup. I am almost positive I can take him, because I can beat my buddys Roush turbo focus.

And I have a 100 shot waiting for me for Fun Ford Weekend, so your 100 shot doesnt scare me.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
captcomputer said:
Hmmm... I feel an episode of PINKS commin on here. LOL

naw, i dont need an SVT focus..insurance on those is double what I pay for my little econobox [:D]

·
Registered
178 Posts
HEADS UP!! HEADS UP!! HEADS UP!! Hey I think Taylor just got a Powerworks. Maybe he ought to race the winner. Where you at TM3??

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
jzrgarza said:
HEADS UP!! HEADS UP!! HEADS UP!! Hey I think Taylor just got a Powerworks. Maybe he ought to race the winner. Where you at TM3??

bring it..

i will race even with my [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up tune [8D]

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol isntt hat how you blew the first motor LOL

ne way ne1 who knows us venomrouge and myself knwo that we know each other in real life.

LOL but yeah he can probably beat my jrsc svt but will you wont beat the "project" LOL

Come soon to a street near you

and yes it will have a turbo instead of crappy S/C ;p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts