Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was spectacular looking! i just factory ordered a white platinum metallic focus....but after seeing the yellow metallic, i would have seriously considered making the swap.

anyone else see agree that the yellow is sexay to the max?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yup. I pass a Fiesta every day with that colour and I think it looks awesome.

I have the white plat-met. I like it though too.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I finally seen two focus hatches last week in my area. One was race red and the other was blaze yellow. I liked the race red a little better than the yellow/orange color.

·
Registered
683 Posts
it was spectacular looking! i just factory ordered a white platinum metallic focus....but after seeing the yellow metallic, i would have seriously considered making the swap.

anyone else see agree that the yellow is sexay to the max?
I totally agree. Before ordering mine, I took the time while on business to stop at dealers and ended up seeing every color that was available for the Titanium trim. When I saw the yellow blaze, in bright sunlight, I just fell in love w/ the color.
My baby, 5 door Ti in YB should be in my hands in a month's time. Needless to say ... very excited!
[:D]

·
Registered
164 Posts
^^^ That looks fantastic. With tint and a semi-flat charcoal graphite paint on the wheels, it would look killer.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got a Titanium hatch in blaze yellow on order, with the painted alloy wheels. It will be the baddest looking car I've ever had, that's for sure!
Gary

·
Registered
534 Posts
Disagree. [:D] Black IS win! [thumb]

My YB Hatch with Original Sport package.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
683 Posts
Awesome! Both rims look great!
Right on!!! Mine will have the standard Titanium alloys, but those are pretty sweet, too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have been amazed at how few yellow Foci are out there. But they don't sell well.

I'm not too happy they don't offer it on the SEL. Also, I like the screaming yellow Ford used a few years ago a bit more than the yellow blaze.

·
Registered
117 Posts
To each his own ... peoples tastes obviously vary wildly since the first yellow blaze SE Sport I saw in person was the ugliest color I'd ever seen (in my opinion). The light was on it just right so that it was at it's orangest shade of yellow that it gets.

Race red looks great on the hatchback and I'm not a fan of red either.

An SE Sport in screaming yellow would look good though.

oh, and sorry for ragging on a color choice. My grabber blue Mustang gets the same varying responses. Most people love it, but some people don't care for that color.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I have the Yellow Blaze SE with the black painted alloy 17"
I even want to paint the small polished "V" patterns around the wheels as i think that just makes the wheels look 'busy' instead of cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts