Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will see if it finally comes in. I'm supposed to be released from FRPP 9/15. I will probally do the intake and FRPP CNC'd cylinder head at the same time. Anybody else have one ordered?

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Dont order the FR intake yet there is still some issues that have to be cured , I have one and went to install it and there is still some work that needs to be done to it , They made some changes to the good and have the FR 70MM TB as a direct bolt on, The intake bolts up with nothing needing done to the bolt holes but there is still some issues with it clearing the Alt and the cutout for the temp sensor still isnt there

Tom

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
also, tom didnt say that the fr mani had no provision for idle bypass? and wouldn't that make the car very dificult to street?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the new version of the old manifold. It is supposed to be a direct replacement bolt on.

Tom, are you having issues with the M-9424-ZX3R?

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
fallacious_focus said:
also, tom didnt say that the fr mani had no provision for idle bypass? and wouldn't that make the car very dificult to street?
The new intake has a place dealing with the idle bypass not sure if it will work where they have it but will know this or next week

Yes i have one of the revised FR intakes and the new FR 70MM TB that i am testing

Tom

·
Registered
750 Posts
Where did you order your manifold from and how much did you pay? Did they offer the 70mm tbody too? I am was wondering when it would hit the market

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can get both throttle body and intake for less than $1,100.00 (399 & 699). However, if Tom has these new parts and is having "issues" with them, I'm not sure that I will complete my transaction.

Hmmmm

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
if your gonna be taking delivery on Sept 15th.....is it really gonna take them over a month to build it? Sounds to me like theyre still finalizing everything.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigRed03 said:
if your gonna be taking delivery on Sept 15th.....is it really gonna take them over a month to build it? Sounds to me like theyre still finalizing everything.
Could be true... Thats the date they gave me for the intake coming off back order. The date FRPP is giving me is not set in stone [;)]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts