Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have Sirius satellite tuner support and some other tweaks and performance improvements on my AVN2454. This is thanks to the update DVD from Eclipse. Here are some pics:

The update also includes new map data and improvements in the load time and display of MP3 discs.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
that looks awesome in the dash Bill. and Octane is by far the best channel on sirius [thumb]

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I really like the way the Eclipse displays the Sirius text and all. Also, I listen to Octane at least 90% of the time right now.

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks awesome, but to really get the European driving experience, BBC Radio 1 is a must!

:)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Very nice man. Wish I could get one!

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
drooling.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a double-din installation kit for the 05-07 Focus and 04-07 F250/F350. It's Metra part #95-5812.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eazyrider_tim said:
pshhhhhh, paying for radio, lol Silly people.
The economics are very simple in my case. I don't download music illegally. I don't have time to make playlists, upload to device, etc. I rarely buy CDs and wouldn't really know which ones I want to buy anyway. For the cost of 1 CD every month I have virtually unlimited music choices. I also don't have to put up with commercials and chaning stations to avoid them.

FM is not free. You have very limited choices and the choices you do have are burdened by massive advertising. It's kind of like why have cable when local channels are available over the air for free? Nothing is free.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I liked Sirius, for about a month. Except for the cussing and no commercials, it is still just like normal FM radio. I started hearing the same exact crap on every station all of the time. Alternative station seemed to play a Rd Hot Chili Peppers song at least once an hour, rap plays the same crap over and over. Only a few channels I did like.

But your setup does look bad ass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts