Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I bought these tailights awhile ago, but have never gotten around to installing them. Should I put these in, or just sell them and Nightshade the stockers? I have the niteshade sitting here, but I dunno should i put them in or nightshade the stockers? As most of u know I have an Infrared SVT, with the Roof painted BLACK, with Red Pearl in it. Lemme know what u think. HERE is a link to the AFTERMARKET tails. They are the TYCs.

http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7255Details.htm

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
"should I put these in" WHAT?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, I was so *****in tired last nite. I posted this at like 2 in the morning. Sorry, I didnt even post the link. I wanted to know if I should put these on my car or just sell them, and do the nightshade on my STOCK tails.

http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7255Details.htm

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like those, I'd put them on. I'm a sucker for a red car with black trimmings.

Also, just checked out your photo gallery, car looks sweet man!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, Cool Well I will go out and install them. lol

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
go for it!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Since I am also a Infra-red owner myself, I would say go for it[thumb] Post up pics afterwards too!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I like those.. tell us how well they fit when your done!

·
Registered
758 Posts
i think you should niteshade those and throw them on the car, if all else fails, you can sell them already niteshaded to someone, they would probably sale quicker, being not so "ricey" if they were niteshaded....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I put them on today. It just started raining, but I will get some pics tomorrow of them. They look SWEET. I love them. The fit is GREAT. Only thing is that u have to splice into the harness because the TYC lights have an added brake light. They have 3 instead of 2, so all u do is splice 3 wires. VERY EASY. I also drilled some holes and added some strobes in the rear, and they look killer. I had a full day of modding. lol, Anyways They look sweet, and with the strobes in their they REALLy look cool.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
K, I was gonna say BAH but if you say they look sweet I def wanna see em! Post pics soon!! [:)]

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Those are cool but Ive got my eye on the LED tail lights on Ebay they cost a little more but I think the look is very unique.
FORD FOCUS 00-05 03 04 ZX3 ZX5 SVT CLEAR LED Tail Light

BUY FROM US = LIFETIME WARRANTY ON LED BULBS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts