Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
I am currently driving a 06 zx3, which i love, but i found an 03 red SVT w/55k miles in my area for 5200.00.

Its lowered, has what looks to be a fart can and from the pics, it looks pretty decent body wise.

So, what i wanna know is, do you guys think i've come across a good deal, or is this thing a POS and should i avoid it. keep in mind its about a 30-45 min drive to go look at it.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=1010270

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
go look at it, i got my svt with 50k for 6gs best investment so far!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Go for it. SVT's are a lot of fun, but they come w/baggage too. Nothing too crazy just a few problems here and there. But to be honest I will never get rid of mine. This has been the best car I have EVER driven. Especialy when I had it in Germany, but I wont go any further into that one cause I'd prolly get kicked off the board...lol!!

Anyways go look at it and give 'er a spin. You'll enjoy it I'm quite sure. Good luck!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Doesn't look half bad to me, and im going to say that that's not a fart can btw.

I got mine for 12,500 with 41,000 miles on it last december....... now its about to turn over 62,000 miles, I put too many damn miles on this thing.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
not bad i got mine for $6800 with 68k on it and i love it, sounds good to me

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
You have Machs... I can't tell but do the front seats have red inserts? That's a good price BTW. Besides if you lived in SoCal, any drive less then hour is relatively less then 10 miles away ;) I'd go check that beast out to see if it's all beat up. Better do it quick because someone might snatch that up first.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Good Price!

Here's a 2003 SVT EAP selling for $9,980 with 69,000 miles!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yeah good price I just sold my VG condition '02 with some bolt ons and 69k miles for $6500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts