Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2484715000, is this the only way to get ahold of these people? I need a new intercooler reservior because mine has now began to leak like the rapids because of a crack on the bottom of it. This thing is 3 weeks old, and it has cracked? WTF, i need a contact.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
isnt there an R&D rep on here somewhere? Id guess he could help you.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would call whoever you bought the kit from and have them take care of it. We have done these kits and always get the upgraded reservoir because the old style leak. Whoever you bought the kit from should know this.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I e-mailed for some help and they responded quickly and provided excellent customer service. I would try e-mailing as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yel900rr, Is there a part number for this updated reservior? im talking to sco, and he acts like he doesn't know what im talking about

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sport compact only just gave me the run around, i have to call powerworks tomorrow when they are open, then figure out how i will get this new reservior with sco footing the bill, because i know i wont be paying for it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Your PMs have been full ... I've been trying to respond to your messages.

If your reservoir has the molded-in brackets, they sometimes crack/leak easily. We have released a new reservoir with bolt-on brackets that is a direct replacement. Did yours have the molded-in or bolt-on brackets?

Call the hotline or PM me your mailing address and I'll make sure a new one gets out to you ASAP.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry about the pm's i made space.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Powerworks has excellent customer service, so just drop them an email, call 'em up, or send CODESVT a PM on either FF or FJ.

Great folks to work with, and they will take good care of you.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Mine was doing the same thing. We contacted Matt @ Powerworks and we got a new one THE NEXT DAY! Excellent customer service right there[thumb]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to update, that matt did take care of me asap, and sent me a new reservior as well. I am very happy with the customer service with powerworks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts