Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a customer with an 02 Focus we are having some trouble finding the aftermarket wheel that is on the vehicle.

I need to order another one of these wheels. I cant find any markings on what manufacturer or brand it is. Here is what we have to work with.

its a 16"x7" silver wheel

Can someone help me out?

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Aftermarket wheel made in china?

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Have no idea what they are but have to ask this question: Are all those photos from the same wheel? Why I ask.....that wheel (per the photos) is showing FIVE differing offsets which is pretty much impossible. But then again it is from China and they make marvelous do all truly "universal" products (smiley here).

·
Registered
62 Posts
LOL i give up! totally aftermarket, find out from customer where they got these from. spent a whole 5 mins scouring the interwebs and turned up nothing ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
if you cant find it on the web there is always taking it to shop that can cnc machine one from the dimensions on the one pictured

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
So im guessing someone messed it up? best route would be to get them svt contour rims off cl for cheap because they look similar but better, and alot of the time are cheap

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The customer purchased the car with the aftermarket wheels already installed and has no idea where they came from, or what brand they are, and of course there is no info inside the vehicle with information about the wheels.

The pictures above are taken from the same wheel, my guess is that they offered it in 5x100 also, but obviously this is a 4 lug wheel.

Ive spent about 5 hours searching the internet for the same wheel with no luck.

I may just have the wheel sent off and redone since the damage is not that severe. Ill have to look into that though.

It may come down to me having to replace it with an OEM wheel and having the customer fight the insurance company over it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Can you post a close up of the center cap logo? I think thats the key in this investigation...lol

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I may just have the wheel sent off and redone since the damage is not that severe. Ill have to look into that though.

It may come down to me having to replace it with an OEM wheel and having the customer fight the insurance company over it.
This.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts