Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the deal. I went to firestone to get a new tire put on my set of Rox 18" wheels. They put on the new tire and i drove home. on the way the POS wheel cracked from the pressure of the new bead on the wheel. So now i have 3 good wheels with alright rubber on them and a busted wheel with a brand new FIERCE series tire on it and cant afford to replace the wheel. so heres what i need...

A set of wheels and tires (preferably 17" Factory alloys) with good rubber

in exchange for that i have a 200W Dual head unit (made by Jensen)

and all four wheels and tires that are going to be removed from the car.

This is all that i can offer for now or if you have any other ideas shoot me a PM. any help would be awesome. thanks

Reactions: BradWhite

·
Registered
356 Posts
Only 17"s that are from the factory are from a SVT and those are worth much more than a head unit. You might be better off looking for some off brand rim my friend.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I would suggest looking in the for sale sec. on the forum they have massive amounts of whellls and rims there, but good luck dude.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
haha sorry for him i bought guys stock wheels :)

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Ya, you bought em for hella cheep too 150 for all for and they were basicaly brad new

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont really know that much about focus'

well thanks for the info. all i am asking for is some help. dont really have the cash to buy... thats why i am offering the wheels and the head unit. not trying to rip anybody off. just trying to get my car fixed so i can get back and forth with my car. i am willing to tack on my 2 12'' kenwood subs and 1200 watt amp with a rockford fosgate 1 farad cap as a little more incentive. that would only come out for an awesome deal. i am really in need of wheels and tires and am willing to downgrade my car to get it fixed. Please help. Thanks

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
well i got some stock tires if youw ant but the rubber is a bit bald......

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
and they're actual rims not just steel stockies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts