Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i am in desperate help with my 2015 Focus Titanium. I am pleading with anyone who has a 2015-2018 Titanium Hatchback that would be willing to allow me to purchase your AS-Built data from your car. See i have converted my 2014 to a 2015 + and i need the as built data to go into my car as well to bring this baby to life. I am a certified mechanic and as well with ForeScan, the software needed to pull the as built data and save it so i can get my car running. I can pay you what ever you say is fair for your very little time. It literally only takes 5 to 10min to do this procedure. This would not effect anything on your car once i'm done. It changes nothing in your car to make anything work or run differently. All this will do is put this information from your modules into my modules so everything will work. Such as power windows, sunroof, climate control sync module and so on. This is the only way i can save 500.00 from Ford doing it by me doing it myself. I live in So Cal and i would be willing to drive 150miles from SanDiego to meet up with you. I have cash. So please anyone that would be willing to help me please give me a call or hit me up on this site. Jim 619-402-8147.

Now your car must be a 2015 to 2018 base Titanium hatch with the options your car came with. Must have sunroof, automatic, and all the other options that come standard on all late model Focus Titanium's.

Look at it this way. It's like my car is a certain built data blood it needs, where as your car will have the same build data blood my car needs. So it's like a blood transfusion. :) Just helping out another Focus dude. Tnx

·
Registered
120 Posts
You can get as built data for free from ford's site. I used to have a '16 Titanium Sedan. More than likely is the same as hatch. I'll find the VIN and post it up for you. It's also a Canadian version, so I'm not sure if there's a difference. If you still want to send me some money, I'll pm my email address for PayPal, but seriously, I'm not gonna charge for something that anyone can get for free.

Edit:
1FADP3J27GL353607

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I do know about the as built data that you can get for free. I have pulled it up on a 2015 titanium but it looks really weird and it did not have numbers for the four door modules, and for the active park assist or the lane departure warning module. I was told that Ford does not supply all the module information. Just the PCM, TCM, Instrument cluster, Apim, and i think that's about it. I have a picture of what i'm talking about that i can send you in a PM.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm not 100% certain, but from what I read on the 2gfusion forums you need the UCDS scan tool/software (around $250) to program the Parking Assist Modules and enable the Auto-Parking features in the car. The people over on the Fusion forums have tinkered a lot more with as built data and module programming since they can swap some parts from the MKZ to the Fusion (like the IPC), add additional sensors from the 2017s+, and enable Perpendicular Park Assist.

When I installed and programmed an IPC from a 2018 into my 2012, I lost communication with the rear parking module. From what I could find in FORscan, there was no actual way to change the firmware in the PAM to get the module to function properly.

Here is a link for Ford cars that come with Active Park Assist from factory:

http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=6712&pid=99434#pid99434

The top link in that thread will have a few as built hex codes for the modules to enable sensors. It may not be the exact same for the Focus, but it is a place to start at. I cant find any information with the IPCs and PAMs for the Focus. I would like to turn my rear sensors on again but I dont mind them being disabled either. Hope some of this helps you until you can get a hold of someone willing to check their as builts. You can also post in the FORscan Forum to see if anyone there has the information you need.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yeah i found someone who can program my car. He is a contractor for Ford. He goes to shops and helps reprogram keys and fobs and when a shop swaps out a module, he goes there to make it work. You have to have access to Fords cloud intranet to gain a key or password to make IDS continue the program service. If your not contracted with Ford, you can't get the password at which you would have to go to Ford to have them program modules or keys. Some locksmiths have access to dealer clouds. But not many.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts