Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**update at the bottom**

Can you guys chop my wheels black? They're starting to get chipped and a litle beat up, so I think a respray is in their near furure [grinking] Thanks

And jut for kicks, could you please do it to my old 5 spokes too? (I know none of my mods are on it in this pics, esp my springs lol) Thanks!

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
just playin' around.......

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guys that's f-ing awesome, I REALLY want to do this now haha. You have some new rep

edit: well maybe not, it says I have to spread some rep around before I can give it to you guys again [dunno] will keep trying though lol

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new idea!!

So the bottom of my back bumper is looking a little rough, and I thought of an idea after looking at my dad's car the other day...

see how the bottom of the bumper is black? I'm thinking about doing that to my car in flat black below the line across the bumper just above the difuser.....could you guys chop my car to be like that please?

And in the last pic could you make my hatch strip body color?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I wasn't sure about what you wanted for the lip just above the diffuser, so I left it body color. Looks reasonable:

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that looks good! could you possibly take it up a little higher to that line across the bumper? Thanks!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome, thanks a lot man. If I could give you more rep I would, but I have to "spread some rep around before giving it to Oregon-ized again" [screwy] lol

thanks again [thumb]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts