Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I do to make my car go faster? New at this, just don't have alot of money to spend. Anything quick to turn more horsepower? Thanks for any advise.

2010 Focus SES 4 door.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nos!

·
Registered
16 Posts
why is this in the showroom?
Because the n00b doesn't know the rules of a internet forum.

1. search before posting a new thread
2. post your question in an already existing thread if its on that topic
3. if you really have a new unique question post it in the correct area

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well your the only one that knows what your ultimate goal is for the car. If you don't have a whole lotta cash I recommend not modding a car. But if you must, do not go with cheap parts. Remember, you get what you pay for. Also I would suggest reading up and figuring out what your goal is for the car. If you plan of going turbo some time, don't go buy a $400 exhaust mani that will not work with a turbo system, or a $275 intake that also can't be used with it. I think you should rethink this thread you started, and start with the basics. Tell us how and what you want the car to be and I'm sure people will help and recommed parts based on experience with them.

·
Registered
406 Posts
1.Find a faster car and attach a rope to its rear bumper w/o the drivers knowledge.

2.Flash lights and honk horn at car in front forcing him to release the fury of his hi-POWA motor.

3.Enjoy speed, while your motor is off, You will also notice a savings in gas.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
1.Find a faster car and attach a rope to its rear bumper w/o the drivers knowledge.

2.Flash lights and honk horn at car in front forcing him to release the fury of his hi-POWA motor.

3.Enjoy speed, while your motor is off, You will also notice a savings in gas.
4. ?

5. Profit

·
Registered
71 Posts
well for about 6 grand you can built a pretty good transmission, get a tune and turbo all to have about 250whp and an engine that can barely withstand it. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts