Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, right know I'm living on an apartment where you are not allowed to work on your car. I have ready two lightweight pulleys (water and alternator) and the underdrive crank pulley (CFM) with the installing tool ready for installation. What I don't have is the space necesary to install it and all the tools necesary. So anyone down for helping me out? [:p] I'm in the San Diego/Chula Vista/Tijuana area btw. Pizza and beer (if you are over 21) will be provided[:D]

·
Registered
810 Posts
i would be down for the pizza and beer plus i got the tools, but im in the same boat you are. i live in an apartment and i live in the san fernando valley area.. if you happen to find a place closer this way im down to help..

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^Thanks a lot! I'll probably ask one of my friends who has a big backyard (they used to keep goats in there, just imagine) but he's into hondas so he doesn't know $hit about our cars.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing is that is not just a pulley. Since I guess you have a zetec, maybe you don't know but installing a crank pulley on a duratec is not that easy, and if it's done the wrong way it will cause severe engine damage.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn't no one else who can help with the work area issue?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ That would be awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts