Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2005 ZX4 but as it is base model it comes without fog lights. It look like this were the fog lights should go:

The problem is that it looks like a cover and fog lights on ebay and all sites I have visited to buy OEM fog lights just sells you the light without the support covers as this picture:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does they come with the cover or I just have to adapt to the one I have but they dont have the hole where the fog light should go. Any advice?

Regards:

John

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
when I did mine I bought a used set of lights, brackets and the plastic housings that go into the bumper from on here. i was too worried about ebay fitment (plus you really need the housings to make it look right IMO)

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
X2 - The tools & skills to try to make the block off plates have appropriate holes for the fog lights runs into MORE work than it's worth - It's "If you have to ask the question, you REALLY don't want to get into the project" kind of situation...

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Moved to First Generation Focus- Exterior body. You should be able to find better help in here. Tech chat is basically for repairs, recalls, and operational knowledge- not modifications.

Best of luck, but like it's written above, your best bet is to find a junkyard car with fog lights. You'll need the light switch also, but from what I understand the wiring is there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moved to First Generation Focus- Exterior body. You should be able to find better help in here. Tech chat is basically for repairs, recalls, and operational knowledge- not modifications.

Best of luck, but like it's written above, your best bet is to find a junkyard car with fog lights. You'll need the light switch also, but from what I understand the wiring is there.
Thanks for the help!

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Yep best bet is a junk yard or rockauto.com.

I got my parts from members on here and rock auto.

That cover should come out and you can just install the one made for fogs along with the fog housing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts