Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, yeah so im pretty inclined when it comes to designing hinges and gears that kidna of thing, but im having a big problem here. i ordered a so called blue prints off of ebay for focus to bulid lambo doors.........what a croke of SH*t. so now im kinda SHAFTED!..... i dont wanna go spend like 1500us or what ever. for a set, so i want suggestions what to do. i have nothing to go by' to build them.....now if i had a video stream of a hinge or something im in bussiness but till them im shafted......can anyone help me out...? cause if i can get some prints or something i can build some up here in canada cheap. and you guys down in the states that want focus doors i can sell to you cheap cause i know alot of you want them..........msg me reply or e-mail me, this is one guy that needs a lil help...

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lol look at all the replies. wow. haha..... i found an old mag on a civic with lambos, this is looking alot eaier now. got a pic and full everything so if i can base there hinge on the bracket im doing for the car....if i get a flawless kit with in 2-3 months how many of you interested in buying?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
btw if your all wondering who i am i had a nick on this as Sceviour but replaced with this new nick because i did'nt read the migrate info

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
www.decah.net has a lambo hinge, however they don't call it a hinge...it's a bidirectional pivot hinge...well, OK they do call it a hinge, but they say that you can't go to you local home depot and pick up just about any hinge.

The bidirectional pivot hinge, allows your door to swing open like original up to a certain point, and then you push the door up. Looks cool, and even though there's no focus application yet, some guy bought one and modified it for his focus. check out the gallery.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
try to talk to my shoe. he has the lambo doors on his car. thats his new name. he should be able to help you out

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what's his nickname on this? again? myshoe?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yeah he will be listed as a rookie

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
his nickname is my shoe

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's a good idea.......... but how am i to go about that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts