Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I found a hole in what I believe to be a radiator hose, but I am having trouble identifying which one it is to order a new one from. Car is an 03 SVT. Here are some pictures of the hose in question:

This is where the gash actually is, and the component I need to replace. It is the second from the top hose, and is on the driver's side of the engine compartment.

The hose then runs up here to the top of the radiator, then across to the other side...

...to here where it dips down.

I don't see this hose on Tousely's diagram, so if anyone knows what it is called or could show me on a diagram where it is, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
17,138 Posts
You can actually change that hose with simple bulk heater hose, all 3 of my zetecs have done that. Everything in third pic is separate part, no need to change them unless maybe the plastic 3 way manifold is cracked. Sometimes that makes you think the rubber hose is.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool, I was just asking since the hose snakes up and around. I only need to replace what is shown in the first picture up to the top of the radiator, I was just showing the rest of its path to help identify it.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Tiger, I have 2 you can have 1 of them.

Lemons and wifes car are both getting silicon sets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts