Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me where a good hotle//motel is inthe area where i can go for cheap? i wanna hit both the neslon lodge run and the spring into focus and i got a 13 hour trip to get to ohio

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
ouch hmmm......there's really no inbetween spot, so it might be better to get a hotel in both warren and columbus.......

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
Klondike, if you want to leave a bit early and crash here so your trip is bit shorter the second day that is cool by me

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool goat, but what sucks is the nlr is on thursday and then SIF07 is saturday, i guess i wouldnt mind driving back to WI after NLR and then head back that saturday, your going correct scott?

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
Yes, I am going to NR but not FITF, I have track time at Road America that weekend.

You are more than welcome to come back as far as Milwaukee and stay Friday. It is ONLY 400 some miles to there form here.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yea ONLY 400 miles, roughly 8 hours! maybe somone else from the milwaukee area will be going to SIF and i can stay with them or ride out with them

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
I would imagine what you could do is stay with goat 1 day or in the area, then you could make your way down to C-Bus after Ledges for a couple of days for SIF. Just a thought, after a whole day of driving, i doubt a 3 hour trip to c-bus is something you wanted to do......

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont mind driving, ive driven a few times with very lil to no sleep, actually the weekend of FITF06 i totaled about 6 hours from thursday night to sunday night lol and i got wasted on saturday so yea i guess ill go to goats and head to nlr with him and then figure it out from there 2 days of waiting lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts