Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Focus yesterday, and I see the CC buttons, it's behind my steering wheel (not on it), my headlights dial is in between the CC minus and CC plus buttons. I tried activating it last night when I was driving it home, and I couldn't get it to turn on. I drive on the highway most of the time, and I don't want to continually be pressing on my gas pedal. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
763 Posts
I purchased my Focus yesterday, and I see the CC buttons, it's behind my steering wheel (not on it), my headlights dial is in between the CC minus and CC plus buttons. I tried activating it last night when I was driving it home, and I couldn't get it to turn on. I drive on the highway most of the time, and I don't want to continually be pressing on my gas pedal. Can anyone help me?
I'm not sure the S had cruise control. When you click on the button, do you see anything on the info screen?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
368 Posts
If your switch looks like this:

The buttons on the side are to adjust the dash backlighting brightness.
I can see where he might be confused - the dials on the buttons do look a bit like a cruise control indicator.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Perhaps it is best to consult the owners manual.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
If your switch looks like this:

The buttons on the side are to adjust the dash backlighting brightness.
Yep...

Mine is different layout because of the fog switch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts