Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well anywayz. there has been this creak forever. and ive been trying to find out. and i narrowed it down its coming from near the back side window. it sort of sounds like to pieces of foam rubbing together. so i tried to take of the seat belt thing to see if there was something lose nope everything fine so with out the seat belt thing. i drove and it still made the noise. so then i told my bro to drive and i went in the back and heard it from near the window. what do you guys think it is? anyhelp is greatly appreciated THX

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine use to do that, then it quit. I know what your talking about, its kinda annoying, but i was almost positive that it was the window.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
easy...shock bushing on top of the shock. first, try tightening the nut on top of the shaft and see if that helps. if not replace them, mst parts stores have a help section, can find them there.sometimes the bushing gets crushed to the point tightening the nut doesnt help.
annoying squeek......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fspeed said:
Mine use to do that, then it quit. I know what your talking about, its kinda annoying, but i was almost positive that it was the window.
YEs its very annoying. hopefully mine will stop hm...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goinloco1 said:
easy...shock bushing on top of the shock. first, try tightening the nut on top of the shaft and see if that helps. if not replace them, mst parts stores have a help section, can find them there.sometimes the bushing gets crushed to the point tightening the nut doesnt help.
annoying squeek......

Thx will do!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts