Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dont be a moron, keep the Falkens!

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I need everyones opinion on this. As some of you know my Falkens are up for sale right now, and I need a replacement. But I cant decide, keep the silver look going throughout with a Rage Enduro set of wheels, similar to the O.Z. Turismos or keep it clean with the original EAP Dark Argents...?! Help me decide!!

Rage Enduros:

EAP Dark Argents:

The car that they will be on:

Any and all comments and criticizm is welcome!! [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
295 Posts
I would go with the EAP Dark Argents, as well as nightshading your turn indicators in the bumper, cause I think it looks kinda silly with clears hanging out underneath nightshaded headlights, but besides that awesome ride.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thanks, but I think I put a bad pic up there, the heads are cheapy ebays, not nightshaded. Im a freakin pro with that stuff! I think Im a nerd.. [cool]

·
Registered
295 Posts
OIC, I had to look closer to see that, so just disregard that comment, that does remind me, I need to get a grille with clear indicators cause it looks silly with amber turns and clear everything else up there.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There we go!

·
Registered
192 Posts
why are the rims on your car for sale they look bad a$$ on there....but if you realy want to change them i would go for the svt euros

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Because I already dented a pair and I am about to have to start making a 50 mile drive everyday over a rough patch of highway. So I figure dropping down an inch and adding more rubber would safegaurd me abit.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Dark Argent FTW! [thumb]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dark Argents all the way.
With all the smoky lights it'll match better and offset the silver paint. Kinda like your current rims.
And yes, tint the corners.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Keep the ones you have on the car now.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its a pretty sure thing for them to go. Ive already dented one and dont have the $ or time to replace.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes!! Even Viney the great says Argent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts